Monocrystaline Solar Panel 50W
In stock. Shippment within
Shipping with express
Monocrystaline Solar Panel 50 W
The panel is installed in light anodized, aluminium frame, which makes it easier to install on roofs, boats or caravans. Specially hardened head glass perfectly protects photoelement from hail. Also has a great light transmission. Fully laminated surface.
Usage is typical for 12V like: solar light instalations, alarms, houses, yachts. Allows to supply TV, fridge, LED lights, GPS or some other electronics.
Solar panel is equipped with waterproof connecting box. Connecting is extremely easy. Panels can be combined to increase the power.
Examples of solar panel uses:
- Solar-powered ligthing systems
- Solar – powered alarm systems, ligthing systems for industrial buildings
- Solar power for motorhomes, camper cars, yachts and boats
- Solar power for villas, campings
- Solar power in agriculture: solar powered fences for cattle, solar-powered pumps for irrigation
- solar-powered shop window frames, free standing banners, etc.
Example work time for the loads after one 24h charging cycle (spring/summer)
|4 LED Lamps
Every model from MH series is certified with ISO9001 and CE.
Panel has two certificates: CE and ISO 9001.
Solar panels have 24 month mechanical warranty.
Solar panels' power warranty is 25 years (after which time they should still produce 80% of rated power).
|Current at rated power
|Short circuit current
|Voltage at rated power
|Open circuit voltage
||740 x 545 x 23 [mm]
|Data for: 1000W/m2, 25°C, AM 1,5
Sign In to create you own review.
Open circuit voltage:
Voltage at rated power:
Short Circuit Current:
Current at rated power:
wliczone w cenę